You may return most new, unopened items with original tags and packaging, sold and fulfilled by DrGrab.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. However, some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on situation and the type of item you have purchased. We reserve all the rights to charge a handling fee on all items returned for non-quality issues.
If we shipped you wrong item: You have two options: 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending the items back. In many cases, you have 7 days after receiving your order to contact Customer Service and request a return or exchange. Make sure to read the Product-Specific policies below for more details (when applicable) and exceptions.
If we shipped you an item in the wrong color: You are eligible for a full refund after Customer Service confirms you received the wrong color. Please note that perceived color differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund.
If an item is missing from your order: Contact our Customer Service to inform about the missing item from your order. Once we confirmed that an item was missing, we will offer a full refund of the item value or initiate the replacement process.
If your package is lost during shipping: Contact Customer Service to inform us you didn't receive your package. Once we confirm with the courier company that your package is lost, we will offer a refund or resend the items.
If we shipped you a defective or damaged item: You are eligible for a full refund or exchange. At the time of requesting refund, please provide the photographs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number to our Customer Service. If you believe your item was damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation to process your exchanging or refund. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it’s damaged during shipping, you can reject it. DrGrab will ship you a new item at earliest.
Where “The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee” is not available, or “The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee” period is expired.
2. Where applicable, the warranty offered for the products sold by DrGrab are the manufacturer's warranty, and therefore warranty related enquires must be made directly to the manufacturer.
3. Where there is no manufacturer's warranty available, DrGrab offers the warranty, as specified in the product description.
4. In the event of a warranty claim, regardless of manufacturers’ or DrGrab's warranty, all warranty related shipping costs (both ways) are buyer's responsibility, unless in the event of Dead On Arrival (DOA), or incorrect handling by us, we will pay for all warranty related shipping costs.
6. Warranty does NOT apply to damages as a result of misuse of any form or improper care by the user.
7. If refund is determined by DrGrab to be necessary, we will NOT refund original shipping cost.
8. Warranty does NOT cover normal wear and tear, or damages caused by or resulting from any form of misuse or improper use by the user.