- Volumes One, Two, Three and Four of the unofficial 3rd-party expansion to the hit party game Cards Against Humanity.
- You need to own Cards Against Humanity to use these expansions.
- Each of the four volumes includes: 80 white cards, 32 black cards
- 100% compatible with Cards Against Humanity.
- This is a 4-pack of Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Crabs Adjust Humidity, sold together.
- Volume 1: Love Cards Against Humanity, but even with the official expansions find yourself playing the same cards over and over again? Enter Crabs Adjust Humidity; a crappy little third-party, unofficial, unauthorized expansion card set that blends seamlessly with the original game and adds 112 morally-questionable new cards to play.
- Volume 2: Get a nostril full of that intoxicating New Card Smell with Crabs Adjust Humidity: Volume 2. Dug deep into our therapist's notes and angsty, forgotten LiveJournal blogs to bring you another 112 cards that-were you to play them in public-would probably get you put on a list of some kind.
- Volume 3: History doesn't have a great record when it comes to third editions. Notable examples of how things go wrong, include The Hangover Part III, the Third Reich, and my mother's third child, Stephen. Despite that, with Crabs Adjust Humidity: Volume Three we're yet again casting aside our filthy metaphorical undergarments in order to expose the twisted, glistening undersides of our damaged psyches. Here's another 112 cards so ill-advised, acting them out could get you thrown in federal prison. Just like Stephen.
- Volume 4: Comedy isn't easy. In fact, studies have proven that it's the most difficult and challenging of all human endeavors. It takes experienced, trained professionals to produce the kind of high-potency, refined humor that generates sustained, clean-burning laughter without unpleasant side-effects. The result of months of dedicated research and extensive animal testing, Crabs Adjust Humidity: Volume Four is comprised of 112 cards representing the very pinnacle of tasteless, juvenile humor.
Choosing a Shipping Method
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Shipping Information page during the checkout process. Our two available shipping methods are:
- Standard shipping (free): Product will be shipped to your doorstep in approx. 3-4 weeks from the dispatched date. There are no hidden charges.
- Express Shipping (Most appreciated and accepted by customers): You may pay the express shipping charges as applicable for your country and order the product. Express shipping only takes 7-12 business days from the dispatched date.
At DrGrab, dispatch time is the time required for procuring, packing and handing over to our logistic partner.
Our Trusted Logistic Partners
As a business that is committed to providing great customer service, we are corporate with Canada Post to deliver your products. Simply Order from DrGrab and get them at your doorstep.
At DrGrab, shipping insurance is provided by DrGrab in association with the world’s leading insurance company PICC
. You are fully protected against any loss caused due to lost in transit or damage in transit.
Additional fees may be involved in international shipping.
At DrGrab, Products are shipped from China. In some cases, shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance which are beyond control of DrGrab.com, must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Payment Methods and Guide
At DrGrab, we offer you multiple payment methods. you can rest assured that DrGrab’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
We accept the following payment methods:
The PayPal site is highly secure. It uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
In case if your payment is declined by your bank, credit card issuer, or our website, DrGrab will not be entitled to fulfil your order.