These reusable food wraps fit containers of all sizes and shapes, or even cut food itself. Replaces disposable plastic wrap
- Intended for use as a food and container cover for in refrigerator or freezer
- Reusable food saver, alternative to plastic wrap
- Stretches, clings and form Fits to fresh cut food, dishes and containers
- Includes two of each size - small, medium, large and extra large
- Do not leave the Food Covers out on the counter or tabletop while in use. Stretched Covers need to be at cool temperatures while stretched to prevent rips and tears. Store at room temperature while not in use.
- Reusable food-saver wrap for use in refrigerator and freezer
- Set of 8 includes 2 small (up to 3" diameter), 2 medium (up to 5" diameter), 2 large (up to 7" diameter), and 2 extra-large (up to 12" diameter)
- Form fits to shaped food and seals airtight to containers
- Materials: EU & FDA-approved food-safe Sticky Rubber
- Contains no BPA or Phthalates
- Not microwave or dishwasher-safe
- Not heat-resistant
- Note: Works best on items that are uniformly shaped (circles, squares) and do not have exaggerated sides (rectangular baking dishes)
Choosing a Shipping Method
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Shipping Information page during the checkout process. Our two available shipping methods are:
- Standard shipping (free): Product will be shipped to your doorstep in approx. 3-4 weeks from the dispatched date. There are no hidden charges.
- Express Shipping (Most appreciated and accepted by customers): You may pay the express shipping charges as applicable for your country and order the product. Express shipping only takes 7-12 business days from the dispatched date.
At DrGrab, dispatch time is the time required for procuring, packing and handing over to our logistic partner.
Our Trusted Logistic Partners
As a business that is committed to providing great customer service, we cooperate with Canada Post to deliver your products. Simply Order from DrGrab and get them at your doorstep.
At DrGrab, shipping insurance is provided by DrGrab in association with the world’s leading insurance company PICC
. You are fully protected against any loss caused due to lost in transit or damage in transit.
Additional fees may be involved in international shipping.
At DrGrab, Products are shipped from China. In some cases, shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance which are beyond control of DrGrab.com, must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Payment Methods and Guide
At DrGrab, we offer you multiple payment methods. you can rest assured that DrGrab’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
We accept the following payment methods:
The PayPal site is highly secure. It uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
In case if your payment is declined by your bank, credit card issuer, or our website, DrGrab will not be entitled to fulfil your order.