Just Zip the pain away with Zipper Open Toe Compression Socks!
- These Zippered Compression Socks are the easy-to-use and help to soothe and revitalize your legs, giving you the pep back in your step! Standing can cause pain throughout your legs and feet, but these Zippered Compression Socks alleviate this pain by increasing circulation, giving you instant relief from even your worst pain and swelling!
- The toe-less design fits every size foot and the pinch-resistant zipper makes these socks easy to put on and take off.
- These compression stockings are made with a breathable nylon, spandex blend that allows them to be worn with any type of shoe. The nude colour blends well with most skin tones so no one will even know you're wearing them!
- The comfortable design is perfect for long trips and helps to relieve swelling and fluid retention! The days of suffering with leg swelling and painful varicose veins are over. Now you can help relieve you symptoms, every day.
- Designed to increase blood circulation and reduce swelling
- Quick and convenient to wear
- Not visible under your clothing
- Built-in zipper & adjustable make it super easy to put on
- Open toe design
- Pinch-resistant zipper
- Package included: 1 Pair Nude zipper Open Toe Socks & 1 Pair Black zipper Open Toe Socks
- S/M - Length of stocking leg laying flat: 34cm / 13.38", Calf: 34cm / 13.38", Ankle: 15cm / 5.9"
- L/XL - Length of stocking leg laying flat: 36cm / 14.1", Calf: 36cm / 14.1", Ankle: 16cm / 6.3"
- XXL - Length of stocking leg laying flat: 39cm / 15.3", Calf: 39cm / 15.3", Ankle: 17cm / 6.7"
Choosing a Shipping Method
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Shipping Information page during the checkout process. Our two available shipping methods are:
- Standard shipping (free): Product will be shipped to your doorstep in approx. 3-4 weeks from the dispatched date. There are no hidden charges.
- Express Shipping (Most appreciated and accepted by customers): You may pay the express shipping charges as applicable for your country and order the product. Express shipping only takes 7-12 business days from the dispatched date.
At DrGrab, dispatch time is the time required for procuring, packing and handing over to our logistic partner.
Our Trusted Logistic Partners
As a business that is committed to providing great customer service, we cooperate with Canada Post to deliver your products. Simply Order from DrGrab and get them at your doorstep.
At DrGrab, shipping insurance is provided by DrGrab in association with the world’s leading insurance company PICC
. You are fully protected against any loss caused due to lost in transit or damage in transit.
Additional fees may be involved in international shipping.
At DrGrab, Products are shipped from China. In some cases, shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance which are beyond control of DrGrab.com, must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Payment Methods and Guide
At DrGrab, we offer you multiple payment methods. you can rest assured that DrGrab’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
We accept the following payment methods:
The PayPal site is highly secure. It uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
In case if your payment is declined by your bank, credit card issuer, or our website, DrGrab will not be entitled to fulfil your order.